Apex News Trades

How accurate are the trades posted in the Apex news calendar trading plan and how much money do they return on average?

Very accurate just look at the history on charts.

Stats are not as easy as xyz as it’s not like you do the same trade every day some are 1x a quarter. Also IV varies which can vary result, what strategy used even if you can do it as premium and strikes have to be right. Every announcement is its own trade and we use various strategies on different announcements and even on different releases. Also they are at various times of day so doing all of them would really depend on your schedule.

Demo them to learn…so far no complaints.

How well do straddles work on the oil inventory report on every Wednesday?

I don’t just straddle them - i also do iron condors depends on what the premium is on the trade and what the expected range is on the trade.

If the premium is large enough I will do a Iron condor

if the premium is small enough I will do a Straddle

If its “in between” i just sit aside

They have done well. It works well enough that I spend about 4 hours a week putting it together. Basically that is my news trade plan and I share it.

You really just have to hop in there and do them (demo to start). Look back at expected ranges etc… see how accurate it is on oil inventory days etc…

Right now I make this free for everyone. I can get a lot more into it and do a lot more on it and call out trades but then that is more time so I would need to train someone to do it to ensure during the midst of rooms, radio webinars etc… it was managed consistently…i would probably then need to pay them to stay on it send out signals on all of them and that would cause a cost/raise cost and not make it free. So for now I give you the stats the methods the trade setups then you have to put the plan into action. Im open to ideas though :slight_smile: (use help desk)

My suggestion is work on them together in the Nadex Trading Pit Together each day