Apex Scanner Gamechanging feature

I have been trading spreads for a while and discovering the Apex Spread Scanner has recently of course helped better my trades. Although there is a stop trigger function to enter the market when the indicative price has reached a point there is no function to enter when the market price for the spread has reached a point.

Entering high risk:reward trades, where the market is close to the upper/lower limits of the spread is crucial. Entering at a market that is less than 5 ticks away from the upper/lower bounds allows for high set up trades unfortunately there is no way to do this because the indicative does not often mirror the market price.

Is there any way to set up alerts for when a spread market meets the filter requirements? Let’s say I set up a filter in the scanner to show results that are less than 10 ticks in risk and less than 20 ticks in proximity. Is there any way for me to get a notification when this criteria is reached? It is unrealistic to sit and watch the filter the whole day.

No there is not at feature for an alert with the scanner or stop plug. You can always set an alert with the price alert tool on Ninja , but you would need to be at your computer for that. Anything with the scanner or stop plug as far as basic entries and exits will always be based on the nadex indicative since that is how they are priced. The bid / offers are always based on the indicative and not on the chart / underlying price.