Chart Setup - 20 Min Binary on Indices

I’d like to trade 20 minute binaries on the indices, but am having a little difficulty setting up the chart in this aspect:

I’ve been Googling abbreviations and think I have it figured out, but just want to make sure, so I set up the charts correctly.

What are the abbreviations in Ninjatrader for the…

US 500 (SP500 index - not futures, I assume?) US Small Cap 2000 US Tech 100 (OEX?) Wall St 30

Do I set these to Defaul 24/7 and keep the tick size in the Instrument Manager as is?

Thank you very much, and I apologize for my ignorance!

I kept searching and caught the symbols on the scanner in a couple of Darrell’s videos, in case anyone else ever needs this info or was wondering.

US 500 - ES 12-15 Small Cap 2000 - TF 12-15 US Tech 100 - NQ 12-15 Wall St 30 - YM 12-15

…So, basically the stock instruments that Ninjatrader already has loaded for you.

I’m guessing the numbers that proceed the alphabetical symbols change with time…was 6-15 in the videos. Now they are 12-15

I sill have a question as to whether we have to change the session template to show Default 24/7 or tick size? If anyone knows?

Thanks!

Here we go…

You have the symbols right. The numbers after them are the future contract month and year. The symbols are also on the instrument headers in the Pro Scanners. Look for the Rollover notices when you see a symbol that has the current month and year. It will come up when you start Ninja Trader or login to one of the Pro Scanners. They will look like this:

Don’t change anything on the instrument defaults (i.e within NinjaTrader’s Instrument manager) except for the Session Template, as you mentioned, to Default 24/7.

If you look on Apex’s Nadex Scanner Pro and select any instrument and it list the Ninja Symbol at the top of every list of contracts for any specific instrument you have chosen.

Note your months have rolled over Indices are now on March ie ES 03-16

Thank you, Darrell!