CL 4/15 with pattern elite mvp template loaded

I asked this in traderoom for which first part was answered but not the second, transcript;-

03:23:38 {prospero:bratex64_-john} <> 03:26:25 {prospero:bratex64-john} Looking at simple apex entry, I believe it would be short 54.1 on snapshot of CL I just sent 03:27:34 {prospero:KJ} That looks about right John 03:33:39 {prospero:bratex64-john} <> 03:33:46 {prospero:bratex64-john} And the stopout would be around here at 53.67 at approx 22:07 local( by the way it’s 03:30 Thu Syd time) 03:42:38 {prospero:bratex64-_john} Could mod’r review my last post as I wish to be sure of my understanding of entries & exits for apex method

I’ve now added snapshots.

CL mvp entry.PNG (104.6 KB)

CL mvp exit.PNG (101.2 KB)

From inside this forum, we cannot see what is on that chart, so there is no way to answer the question. Sometimes things get missed in the Elite room during the trading day. If you can post the screenshot in here with the question, someone will be sure to answer your question(s)

[quote=bratex64]I asked this in traderoom for which first part was answered but not the second, transcript;-

03:23:38 {prospero:bratex64_-john} <> 03:26:25 {prospero:bratex64-john} Looking at simple apex entry, I believe it would be short 54.1 on snapshot of CL I just sent 03:27:34 {prospero:KJ} That looks about right John 03:33:39 {prospero:bratex64-john} <> 03:33:46 {prospero:bratex64-john} And the stopout would be around here at 53.67 at approx 22:07 local( by the way it’s 03:30 Thu Syd time) 03:42:38 {prospero:bratex64-_john} Could mod’r review my last post as I wish to be sure of my understanding of entries & exits for apex method

I’ve now added snapshots.[/quote]

The entry would be 3 ticks below the latest E, so it would be about where you said but it would be probably a bit higher since a new P was formed and the following e looks a bit higher. So basically correct.

On the second I really don’t understand the question on “close in this region” If you were entering below the E I would have also been concerned with the .5 Dev level, the expected range also the the MVP flipping. You can see it bounced once off the Dev level once already.

I would also be using market replay to practice and watch the apex pattern work and get a days worth of trading in a few hours.