Cool free program FileBox eXtender to allow you to pin browsers charts anything on top - Pin Window

1. Download it: FileBox eXtender - keep favorite folders at your fingertips http://www.hyperionics.com/files/index.asp

2. Install It

3. it will then put a pin on any window you have so you can pin it to the top or unpin it from being on top

Lots of useful applications

And oh yeah… Its free! :slight_smile:

Pin it trading tool

Hi not as computer capable as I’d like to be (but trying hard). I’ve downloaded the Filebox program and have it opened but frankly don’t know how to locate the file (or folder) that contains Nadex tickets. (Obviously, not computer capable for sure!). Don’t know what to do… Sooooo … I ask for help.

Thanks if you can, Rob

Hi, this is Rob again. Thanks for checking out my request for help with the Filebox. I realized it automatically places pins available for use on windows as they are popped up… Nice little automation feature. That solves my problem.

If anyone else was as confused as I was (not likely but…) Just check your newly popped up window for the ‘pin’ icon button that’s just to the left of the minimize button and the enlarge and red “X” - close window buttons, and activate the pin to place that window ‘always on top’.

That’s it - actually is that simple.

Thanks, Rob

Awesome, glad you got it going Rob! :slight_smile:

After download I get the FileBox extender window with the push pin, but I don’t see it on my browser window tabs?

Can anyone please explain how to get the pin on my windows or how to pin what I want? A little confusing for me.

If you haven’t, go to settings and check the box by the push pin option. If nothing shows up I’ve found minimizing then bringing the window back up, or clicking outside the window then back in tends to make the pin appear.

-Ty

Thanks for the reply Ty. Still not happening. It appears in NinjaTrader window but not on any of the windows in my Chrome tabs.

I have the exact same thing happening to me. It shows in my explorer but not in chrome. Hopefully someone reads this post and can help out.

For some strange reason after a couple of days the pin now showed up on my Chrome tabs. However, I found some alternative pin info if anyone is having issues with FileBox Extender. You can visit Best Free Setting On-Top Windows

Awesome thank you for sharing!

Is there a way to keep the tickets pinned without having to click it every time?