Crude Trade/others

interesting I bought crude this morning a spread 97.50–99.00 @2:30 for 97.80, I then did not like the trade sold for break-even at 97.80, well my settlement was $11.00, Darrell how did that happen? Was it the time value? I know crude can be different, but I just dont understand?

All other five trades today were good, not a fortune but $140.00 helps your education was responsible, thanks…

if you sold before expiration there was no settlment payout as you closed it early…

So whatever the settlmentis for maybe you did more than 1 and left it on…

if you bought crude - 97.50 to 99.00 and you got a settlement payout email (again only happens if you don’t close before expiration) - then that measn crudes settlement at 2:30 was 97.61 (11.00 settlement payout being value in the spread at settlment as that would be 11 ticks above the floor)

If this does not line up to what you think happened call Nadex during trading hours - they will walk you through it… U.S. Toll-Free: 1 877 776 2339 (the reason i direct you to them as they can see your account and explain anything that may not make sense better with full info)

If you still need help after calling them please let me know…

Great job putting it together… Make a little bit consistently…and then you just compound the contracts… keep up the good work!