Eric's Trades - Day 1 of 20

Hey everyone :slight_smile: Here are some of the trades I took when I traded YM today from 9:30 to 11:30. These trades are nothing impressive haha but hopefully it helps anyone ( Especially to avoid my mistakes )

Trading Details: Friday- July 7th. Market - YM (Dow) Time: 9:30- 11:30 Est Number of contracts: 1 ( My risk management plan wont allow more).

Trade Number 1:

My Mistakes: At this trade I made some mistakes where I went it when there was no divergence on vad a , aka no exhaustion. not sure why I went it ( there were no izones). I am guessing that was pressure

What I did Correctly:

got out really early because of the really tight stop on op. If I had more positions I would continue trailing but my risk management plan wont allow that for now

Trade Number 2:

What I did Correctly:

Proper entry , but got out really early because of the really tight stop on op. If I had more positions I would continue trailing but my risk management plan wont allow that for now. Big divergance at vad a --> Exhaustion of long trend + Vad E changed to short.

Question: Did I enter too late? Because i waited for vad E to align.

I would love to get any feedback on my trades , and also if there are any questions I would love to help :slight_smile: Thank you - Ari

Two cluster bars in a row often indicates chop.

Yep, you are right i didn’t know that until i saw lori’s webinar