Feature Request - All Tickets Available

I love using the scanner. It really has a much easier interface than Nadex interface. I have one request that looking at the code wouldn’t be hard to implement.

There are times when I know I’d want to enter a trade, but the scanner doesn’t show a ticket for that specific strike because there are bid/offer size is at zero. I’d like to preemptively enter my trade expecting that it’d be there when the bid/offer size is available.

It seems like it would just take modifying the ngIF statements to show it noting the zero size.

Alternatively, I click on the ladder chart, select the trade I’m looking for (after scrolling the chart to make it visible), go to the nadex page and wait for it to load that ticket, enter my numbers and enter.

Thank you for all you provide. Brad

Hi Crossedout,

You can still do a ticket, just click where the ticket icon usually is, and it will open one!

Thank you for replying. I read your reply and felt both dumb and excited. I went right away to try it out but clicking where the ticket usually would be does nothing for me. Am I doing something wrong?

This does happen on the nadex interface, yes. But on the apex scanner, I can’t seem to make it work

Thank you

anyone else have any ideas on this?

This is what I’m talking about (disregard the arrows) . If my Indicators/system all said that I should buy the EUR-USD >1.1187, there is no ticket there. I understand there is no ticket there because there is nothing available to buy. But I want to try to have my working order ready for when/if they become available.
Granted, I can click on the sell ticket for that strike and then switch it to buy. However, I entered countless erroneous trades because of forgetting to switch directions. Anyone have a better solution? Or can this be changed (feature request?)