Great Day To Toss a Boomerang Around!

So Last week was not a good one for me and my trading psychology. When I have day’s or weeks that just don’t seem to go my way, I find that going back to basics sets my mindset straight. That being said, Boomerang, one of the first strategy’s I was able to execute with success, is one of those basic trading systems that gets my mindset back on track. Here are my results from the trades I took today, all of these trades except for the last were done on NQ futures:

Here is my first trade of the day, I let it run down to the settlement for a nice little profit - 5.75 points.

Second Trade of the day…Rinse and repeat - 9 ticks profit.

Third Trade of the day - 10 Tick profit

Fourth Trade of the Day: I saw the market trend direction shift on multiple charts decided to take a long trade - 10 ticks profit.

Fifth Trade of the Day: Was talking to a few traders in the Nadex Pit about Boomerang and decided to take this setup on a Binary - $17.75 Profit.

So I’m up 6.5 % on the day $277.75 before fees, I’m going to enjoy the rest of my day. Having a profitable trading day helps rebuild the confidence. Trade well today so that I can trade well again tomorrow.

Peter.

Is this post still relevant today? 4-22-17

Absolutely. The system is still very viable. Just stick to the setup rules.

Peter