Help needed in picking second method to trade on Nadex

Hello,

As you saw i the last post, I am a Futures intraday trend trader, working on adapting my method to Nadex. However, lately I realized something:

While a trend trading method based on large scale moves on TF, Gold, and Oil, can be very lucrative, hunting the big trend can often be feast or famine. I am interested in adding a second method to my bag of tricks, that is not dependent on the market making a huge long directional move. In other words, a binary method that involves small quick profits on small moves: maybe 20 minute strangles, Spike Striker, Profit Poppers, Momentum Scalps, etc,

Which of these systems would you suggest for someone who wants a small quick profit system?

Thanks

I’m not the expert here but from what I have seen the spike striker works great for shorter times and smaller moves.

Jayman By far the best option for you is going to be the 5 Minute binaries, they can keep you busy all day with opportunities every 5 minutes. We have been trading them in the room , Im sure you have seen Lori trading them in the room. We trade them with out new Trend Trader indicator that will be released soon. This is definitely what Darrell and I would both recommend