I don't understand the Triple Crown System, please help!

Hello, Thank you for your posting. Where on the Apex website can I find the Trades Rules? Please also, what settings mainly bar size to trade Futures, Commodities and Forex. I am new and I have been testing the 3 C and I noticed that the A.P.E.X pattern the letters A, B, E and C do not change colours, I noticed: 1- That the APEX pattern stayed RED when all the other Apex indicators are confirming a BUY and the market trend went up or the APEX pattern stayed GREEN when all the other Apex indicators are confirming a SELL and the market trend went down. My Apex Template is the Triple Crown Black, Please help, Thank you 2- Also I noticed that for a long period of time the APEX pattern does not even post on the chart. Please help me fix my charts, thank you I posted screen shots of the chart and the Ninja Trader Indicators settings and I did not change anything what you they are the original setting from the Triple Crown Template.

Hello BBellami. First offā€¦Triple Crown is in Beta Testing . That means it is not a set in stone system --Yet. Triple Crown is available to the membership to help expedite the Beta testing and providing feedback. The current Rules can be found in the Elite Room Triple Crown Chart. Jing picture at end of message.with Rules and Market Analyzer.

Regarding your chart. Looks fine to me, other than being a 3 tick chart. The Beta test is using 12 tick. Others are using different brick size to compare results. Some are using Continuum Bars also.
Your chart is showing entries, possible exits and the Trend Flip from Short Trend to long Trend. I hope this post helps.

Hello Craigmac. I thank you very much for your reply and for your assistance and for the good information. I am sorry craigmac but I still do not understand, why and as you can see in my chart, all the indicators were anouncing a down trend and the market went down and the A.P.E.X pattern (Letters) did not change colour to RED. Please see to the right side of the chart, the As and X letters are GREEN and not RED. The reason I am bringing it up agin it is that in some charts the entire time the market was going down all the Apex indicators turned RED and matching except the A.P.E.X pattern stayed GREEN all the time. I will take a scrren shot and I post it. I am very sorry my English is not that good and may be I am not explaining things the correct way. You have a safe and happy 4th of July week end.

Looking at The Triple Crown Market Analizer columns: Is this showing the colour of the letter ā€œAā€ in the ā€œA- Patternā€ column? ,
Is this showing the colour of the letter ā€œEā€ in the ā€œE- Patternā€ column? Thank you

Hello again BBellami. The misunderstanding seems to be centered around the size of bars you are using. So I made a new NQ 09-16 chart using 12 tick Diagonastic bars per the Triple Crown Template. . Comparison Jing picture to follow.

When I took the screen shot of the Triple Crown Beta Rules and Market Analyzer I was using what was current today (6/30/16) so the Market Analyzer will not match the jing picture from 6/29/16.

By changing the tick size bars that you use, it completely changes your chart. The indicators works off of tick size so Trend Catcher Arrow, MVP Triangles, expected Volume etc will be different. The larger the tick size, the less chop and smoother the trend. However, if too big you may not have any trades and have to wait thru chop (which you do not know you are going through).

Regarding your last question about the Market Analyzer-Yes, providing that you are using the correct size bar for the Market Analyzerā€¦ Even going from 12 tick to 10 tick Will create wrong information. I hope this makes more sense to you now.

Hello Craig, I thank you very very much for your time and efforts and for your clear explanations and for the screen shots. Now I do understand what I was doing wrong and no wonder why all my demo trades were loosers. Thank you a million.

Donā€™t be afraid to ask questions. Many seasoned traders here in the Apex Community. Ask and learn. Traders Helping Traders. You are very welcome.

BBellami your English is great too, no worries :wink: and great questions.

Hello Craig, I was reading this post on the Triple Crown system and looking at the rules. It states 132 Trend flipā€¦can you explain that? Thanks much!:slight_smile:

Hello. The 132 trend Flip was designed for a longer term trade. It shows a longer overall trend direction. than the Trend Flip Indicator. Thus the 132. When the line(s) come close to current market action, It Could be that the trend is going to Flip and go the other direction.When the lines come close to the current market, almost anything can happen. The market is fighting for control. Some folks have used it to trade with. Myself not so much so.