I have problem with nadex broker, can you help me please?

Hi all, I want to thank for all the free tools and information here. I used nadex demo to trade DAX spreads and decided to go live. After a while i see I can not scalp DAX for 15 pips and i want to withdraw my money from NADEX. And because i am from EUrope, my bank does not have american routing number and i can not do the withdraw from online aplication. I senden over 20 emails to all email adresses I found on Nadex site or to some guy called “Jeff” from Nadex i spoke when i open my live account. I do not underestand where is a problem to answar me to one single mail. I am now very afraid to trade with them or to fund again my account by my debit card when i am not able to withdraw it by card and i do not have US bank account, so I have to leave the money in Nadex and trade with some other broker? sorry, but i tryed every way to communicate with them, you are my last hope, maybe you can clear my what i am doing wrong. Thank and sorry for this long message.

I live in Canada and have had the same problem with them. They kept on asking different information every time I gave them what they asked for. It was very frustrating and quite disgusting dealing with them. It took over a month to finalize the transfer.

The way I solved it was by asking my bank what was needed.

I suggest that you get in touch with your bank and ask them what you need to receive a wire from the US. It is better to get this information from the Head Office, not from your local branch. Get the information in writing and send it to them. One person that I found very helpful and knowledgeable is: Marcus Dees [email protected] You don’t need an account in US Funds to receive a wire into your account. (This is some of the information that I have received from my Bank: For a wire or cable transfer, you need: The international bank account number (IBAN) (for Europe) The bank identifier code (BIC) or the SWIFT code Your Branch number and account number Complete contact information for the recipient, including a full address Any specific details that the receiving institution may require or have requested ) Don’t rely on this information; get it from your bank. I hope that this helps and be patient until you receive your money. You don’t need to leave anything with them.

Problem with NADEX, can you help please?

Thank you man! I will do it. Thanks again.

You are welcome. When you get the information from your bank, preferably on their letterhead, take a picture of it, capture the image using Jing or similar software and e-mail it to them. At that point it is official as to what your bank requires and they will comply. All the best