Is there any data available that tells you what currency pairs are affected the most by specific news?

SMQ is no longer available.

Would you mean maybe the news trading plan? Past that, I don’t know what you mean.

How are you Yoshi?

Doing really well actually. Working with the Iron Condors a lot over the last two -three weeks. Really like doing them. Waiting for the Binary Hunter to be finished up with the rules for hourly binaries, cause I want to use that one with the stop trigger getting out at 50 so that there is close to a one to one ratio, and with a high win rate. Other than waiting for that, I am very happy with the consistency of the IC’s while I am waiting. Still in demo, but I have been getting a higher demo account at the end of the week of the week for the past almost three weeks now with IC’s, so I may finally be getting close to going live. Just have to have that consistency!!!

Are you doing overnight iron condors or 2 hours etc?

Most of the time, the IC’s that I do are from 6pm, or 8am, aiming for the 415 expiration in NQ, and the 130 expiration in Cl. There have been a few times that I have seen NQ, or Cl around 12 or so, and there was plenty of premium in the spreads, and price was right at ceiling/floor, and I took an IC then, but most of the time, it is at 6pm, or 8am when they open.

Last night in demo i did an IC that had a ton of premium for oil and a 2:30 expiration, it had like $70 in premium on each side, logged in next day BAM $60 profit. Normally i wouldn’t do this cuz i can’t do it live cuz i don’t have the $900 required to put up the trade. I want to see what the Binary hunter is like too cuz i’d like to have an hourly binary strategy since i had no luck with the 5 minutes (probably should have tried longer). If anyone has success with 5 minute binaries feel free to share what you look for in your trades :slight_smile:

I’m going to try ans trade 5 minute binaries in demo at 7:30 tonight for the USD/JPY cuz the news… i never tried to trade 5 minute binaries during news before.

I am still in demo too. The main reason is that I haven’t been consistent until lately. I am coming around that corner finally though. With Binary Hunter, I will trade that on the hourlies, mainly because I can use the stop trigger when things don’t go my way, and that will save me a ton. You can use the stop trigger for 5’s, but it doesn’t work in the last two minutes, and that is 40% of the trade. I personally haven’t been able to do much with the 5’s. I know Gregorious is doing really well with them in the Nadex Pit., but that is about all I know on that one.

Go to News - News Trading Plan - Its laid out for you.