Live NT license with Ninjatrader brokerage, getting volume

I have a live license with NT, with Ninjatrader Brokerage, so that I can trade Forex with FXCM. This give me access to FXCM live data feeds, but I would like to have volume on my forex charts. I only have the license for one broker, Ninjatrader Brokerage. Is there a way that I can still get a feed from futures, so that I can get volume for my forex pairs?

If your forex account is through NinjaTrader Brokerage - then a single broker license can be used with their futures feed.

As both feeds are from one broker.

To get the futures feed from NTB go to https://www.ninjatraderbrokerage.com/free_futures_trading_demo

Thanks for that, I was wondering too Darrell, have you found that the currencies slow down over the summer, or is that mainly a stock market phenomenon?

May often indices do slow down why a bit. “Sell in may and go away thing”. This can happen in forex. Hopefully Greece and yellen will keep things hopping. They impact EUR and USD which impacts bonds which impacts everything else.

Cool, I certainly wasn’t planning on not trading, just wanted to know what to expect. I can’t go back in NT to last year at this time, and check out how things behaved last summer? I don’t think that the data feeds go back that far properly, do they?

Tick data with sources we use go back a year. But the point of tc and the slingshot and elevators and such is so regardless of market conditions you can trade.