Made over 60k and did 10k in less than five minutes... in ONE DAY

Ok so I have been practicing in Market replay. Getting used to the Static Dom with entering and exiting. So I decided to just buy and sell the market prices. And this is what happened. I bought the market price at 1165.0 and then a sell at 1162.1. I got filled on my sell and it left me with a PnL of 480.00 of course i closed it out and BAM there is the profit. I continued this with the same market prices, and sometimes just buying the 1165.0 the TARGET would fill immediately. Notice the market is completely flat. I did this all through out the day, very early morning, day trade and evening. What I am trying to figure out is why, is this a glitch or is this some sort of system, was there some news, I would be lovely to be able to duplicate this again and again. I actually did, last night when the market opened. I went into my demo account did the same thing and withing seconds 4500.00. But I could not duplicate it again just by buying and selling the market prices. I know there has to be something happening in the market whether underlying or something for this to produce these results. This was on Nov 6th and there was another day I tested it, as well as the one trade last night. If feels like a spread straddle strangle if not one a combo of them or something that I am catching at the exact right moment. I actually got bored of making money and I shut it down for a few hours, came back and tested it again and BOOM SAME THING!!

Has this happened to anyone before Darrell, can you give me some insight, I would love to be able to focus in on this aspect.

2014-12-01_1637 - traine’s library

2014-12-01_1649 - traine’s library

Just wait until you put real money on the line! :cool:

I highly recommend you use the same amount of money in the simulator that you will have in a live account. Try to get the situation to be as real life as possible. If you have 100K to start with big ups to you on that.

See if you can get the same results using the amount of money you will have in your live account.

[quote=movemaker]Just wait until you put real money on the line! :cool:

I highly recommend you use the same amount of money in the simulator that you will have in a live account. Try to get the situation to be as real life as possible. If you have 100K to start with big ups to you on that.

See if you can get the same results using the amount of money you will have in your live account.[/quote]

Thing is, I would of made the same money. I made sure I wasn’t doing multiple contracts and it was strictly one at a time.

Traine, not quite following you when you say just buying and selling the market. What system are you using, what are you basing entries and exits off, need a little more info here for Darrell or I to give you feed back. Feel free to submit a help Desk ticket as well with info and contact