Ninja Trader Brokerage Bundle

I’m at the point of setting up my account at Ninja Trader brokerage. My question is, is the CME bundle they offer sufficient to trade Nadex spreads? (Is this overkill for a new trader, or are there significant markets being left out of this package?)

I am only interested in data at this point for NT charts and will not be trading futures.

A screen shot below shows what they offer.

Any insights for a trader-to-be that still has training wheels would be appreciated.

If you are just interested in using NT for the futures data and not for trading, you can just keep making new demo accounts every 2 weeks.

Ten Minute Mail

Might save you a few dollars here and there. :imp:

Its probably best to “renew” the account during the week though. Sometimes the weekends (or at least Sunday) can be a little difficult in getting a new log in. But I haven’t had any issues during the week.

The CME bundle there will handle most of the Products, besides TF. But TF is expensive to pay for live data. If you dont want the hassle of renewing the data feed trials every few weeks you could do the CME bundle , otherwise continue with the free data as mentioned above

Thanks for the clarification. The CME bundle is good for me then. I don’t need to be able to trade every market at this point in my development as a trader, I simply need access to enough markets that will allow me ample opportunities to become proficient at what you and the rest of the Apex crew are kind enough to teach to people like me.

The fee for the bundle is minimal and it (to me) far outweighs the need to renew every two weeks by having to go into something akin to the electronic virtual witness protection program.