Pending Order to be Filled

I’m wanting to set an order on a spread or binary, that is pending until the market hits a certain price point, at which time the order will be filled. For instance, i want the order to be filled once price moves 5 ticks above where it’s at. I can’t seem to get it right. I can set it below price, and it won’t fill until it retraces, which I understand. Every time I set price above where it’s at for a long order, it fills right away…which I expected from watching the various courses and just from the plentiful experience with the scanner and Nadex. Also, the same happens when doing an order to go short, which I understand as well.

So, how do I set up a working/pending order that I would like to eventually get filled once it hits that price, so I can set that order and walk away? Basically, if I’m going long, I want to make sure that price is moving upward in that direction and will automatically fill once it hits a point that is 5 ticks upward/away from where it presently is, or if going short, setting it 5 ticks below where it’s at, so eventually it gets filled once price has moved 5 ticks in the downward direction.

Thank you!

I’ve never tried this but I thought you can also use the stop order from the apex scanner to do what you want. When price hits the mark then it executes the order. You do have to keep your computer on all the time.

Yep, what Greg said. Just use the stop trigger to get you in when the indicative hits that price.

Meaning you set the price you want to get in at and when the indicative gets there, the order is executed.

Awesome! Thank you, both. I will try it out shortly. Happy trading!