[SLEEPER TRADES] Waking Up to 2136.4 Pips The Last 2-Weeks!

We’re working on releasing V2 MA templates and Cheat sheets.

But you can easily modify the current V1 by changing the period from 3/12/60 continuum to 12/50/100 diagnostics.

Make sure you do that for all indicators.

Also add an extra Trend Flip with a 132 period.

What time do typically go to bed after initiating all of this (how long does it take you) and what time do you typically wake up? Just curious what kind of flow you got going with this.

Most of my trades are in by 10PM EST, go to bed at 11:30 and start checking around 8:30AM. Close any positions that are stuck and/or showing signs of reversals. Trades that are in profit and still going in the direction I entered in… I will keep and trail with ATM… Then I go to work… Pretty simple process!

Wish I could see a video of the process of how you do this. Sounds amazing

Nice, you’re getting a good nights sleep on top of it!

Bump for a video! :slight_smile:

Ok let me think about it. The last time I did a video, the shakiness of my voice registered on the Richter scale. Probably a little bit less than the Japan earthquake, my wife and I had a good laugh… Lol

Thank you so much if you decide to do the video. Would help me out alot and I don’t mind shaking of the camera :grinning:

You could tutor me and I can make a video for you! :slight_smile:

Wow! Thank you for the tips here!!

No video yet :joy:

Oh Jeff, a video would be awesome! Earthquake voice and all!! You should of heard/seen Lori’s first THT, Cheetos were being eaten, it made us all hungry! And she didn’t share, the Cheetos anyway.

Video, video, video… :wink:

There will be videos, cheatsheets, detailed instructions, a complete Apex course on how to collect pippage in your pajamas lol Stay tuned…

Can’t wait!!

OH SNAP! Can’t wait!

How much are the pajamas? And are they soft and snuggly?:slight_smile:

Pajamas start at 10 pips, fancy ones 50-100 pips, one sleeper trade could get you a couple of snugly ones :slight_smile:

We’re taking Sleeper Trades to the next level… It’s on Elite Room Cam being tested named “Triple Crown” …

Sweet Dreams Are Made Of This… lol

LOL…sleeper trades! I love it.

Does it make me a bad person if I never get out of my pajama’s until I have to leave the house? (unexpected consequences of trading) LOL :slight_smile:

Peter

I do the same thing Peter. lol

Makes you wish Nadex had an Atm ability.