Stop Trigger Plugin - Advanced Trade Management (ATM)

Are there any plans to incorporate ATM functionality into the Stop Trigger Plugin, where we could set up stops and profit targets in advance of an entry for Binary Options and Spreads (OTO and OCO order types)?

Thank you,

Chaz

This is one of the many projects on our list for the future.

I was thinking something similar earlier. It would work really well with the new binary 5 and 20 min trend catcher, especially the faster 5 mins. If you could pre-set a take profit amount, then the moment your buy/ sell order ticket is sent, it automatically sends the working order for the profit at the set distance. For example say you wanted $20 profit, you open a buy at 45.75 and a working order for profit at 65.75 automatically submits.

yup its on the list

Hi, I was going to post this very question and found this post. This is an older post it looks like. Is this feature now available? Thanks

Not yet. We make the scanner free so we add in pieces step by step. The more elite and essential members we have the faster we improve on the scanner.

Hi,

I notice the post is only 38 days old, but am I understanding the function incorrectly? Is this not designed to catch a trade going the wrong way, only to collect profit at a predetermined price?

It is designed to do that and more.

The stop trigger is there to trigger an order -= when a price is hit on the underlying market - then execute a limit order.

This can be used to:

Enter a trade based on the underlyhing market Exit a trade for profit based on the underlying market Exit a trader for loss based on th eunderlying market Exit a trade by trailing (adjusting it/amending the trigger price) based on the underlying market.

So do i understand correctly,

Make the ticket for your price to enter trade>get filled> apply stop limit in one direction or the other or can it be set both ways?

IE

Fill at 50.00 set take profit as norm for 20.00 set stop loss at -10.00 in case it goes the other way on the same ticket

or only one or the other? If i make any sense.

If so, is there a video/fourm you can point me to for instruction?

Ok, i think i have answered my own question here. http://apexinvesting.net/the-nadex-stop-plug-in-training-course/

Now, I remember looking at this video but not knowing how relevant for lack of better words as this video shows the scanner while still embedded in the Apex site itself. I can not even get the embedded scanner to pull up for me at all, i apparently joined after the change. So, much of the reference herein i am “click trying” on the new scanner with some undirected frustration. Not to mention the revelation that i have been scattered in my search for direction due to confusion of things here > https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/thursday-apex-webinar-11-20-2015-apex-thursday-webinars-izone-sharpshooter-entry-rules-clarified/4993 . I have been quite “suspect” of the videos and information i am trying to absorb at this point. Not in the way of legitimacy, but fear of mixing information again.

I am going to assume this is an older video before the change, as the extension Darrell is instructing to be installed into chrome is now out dated and instructed to be removed in this fourm post here> How to properly transition to the new scanners . Now, through more digging i have also found > https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/apex-thursday-webinars-07-09-2015-new-binary-scanner-training/3663 . At time stamp 12:00 - 12:40. Looking at it today, this video is still older than what is in use today, but also informed me that as a paid member that is the scanner you are able to use. So, if i was not infact a member, would the one embedded on the Apex site still be available? To sum this up, I am just looking at the question of platforms not matching base instructional videos 700+ days old and the intimidation factor of getting something wrong not looking at what the instructor is :smile:

There seems to be something missing between videos 4 and 5 of the Stop Plug Training course, as 4 ends with the explanation of setting buy/sells vs working/filled. (summarized) 5 begins with Stop Monitoring, where there was nothing discussed of Stop Monitoring discussed up to that point in training.

Going back to the core question, What does the function do, what parameters to use when setting values etc is best explained in video Module 10 in the Stop plug training. to my beginners ear

In Module 9 unit 1 my mind is blown as a new trader with “Taking out the book”. Now, when my account more closely reflects my demo account; i’m sure this will be of great importance. But as a new trader, following my rule as to never trade more than one contract until i have proved to myself i am confident in what i am doing, this module…has me jumping to find what i need to know trading onesies / twosies.

I apologize if this seemed like a rant, it is not the intention. Just connecting other dots of my misguided mistakes, though the serious difference in scanner presentation threw me for a huge loop. Partly wanting to dismiss the visual differences and just watch the tickets and listen, but being somewhat tech savvy enough/ newbie scared enough to know clicking the wrong button on the wrong platform probably will not give you the same results.

In summary, as I learn the system with APEX and NADEX i will begin to be able to decypher older videos from recent, and what i might be able to take away from them or discard!

You use the stop trigger for the proce if the underlying. When that price is hit then it truggers a limit order to submit at tge offset of the market proce when the underlying proce is hit or worst kimit whichever is better. It then submits the limit order like normal. If the binary or spread trades at that proce or better and tgere is available size after the underlying price is triggered then you get filled.

The video may show the old scanner. Undertaand we are always making improvments. However the functionality has not change at all.

I read the post but am lost as to what your questions are in the midst of it all. Can you please restate the question (s)?

You can use the Nadex order entry for profit taking with a limit order.

Dear Darrell,

I saw in one of your courses that we can request for “Stop Trigger Plugin” to integrate with “Demo” account for free so that we can try it and learn before we purchase. Can you please help me how to get that free tool for my demo account?

Thanks, Sudheer

The Stop plug is set up to use free for all Apex members with your demo account. Just follow the instructions here in the step by step training course to get all set up : http://apexinvesting.net/the-nadex-stop-plug-in-training-course/