Want to confirm my understanding on Forex pair price movement

Hello Guys,

Thanks for previous replies to my other Posts. I apologize for not replying there since I was not able to see the reply option. I am working that with APEX support team already.

Have following few questions.

Questions:

1> When we say AUD/USD the Numerator is base currency and denominator is quoted currency. So considering this if there is a high impact good news for USD currency should the pair price movement be pulled to gravity?

2> Assuming the above scenario if there was an equivalent high impact news at same time for AUD currency would it be safe to assume that due to both news (one for AUD and one for USD) the price volatility would be muted(not completely but to a reasonable level)

3> If I am trading(short term 2hr Binaries Options) at night (EST time) and trade say AUD/USD, USD/JPY, NZD/USD. Can I be just
concentrating on AUD, JPY, NZD news. Since at that time the US, Euro markets are closed.

Thanks in advance Vishwesh

1. See news plan

2. they dont happen same time on aud and usd - but if they did it could mute it - see news plan :slight_smile:

3. short term is 5 minute :slight_smile: -nadex does not have nzd binaries - i dont understand your question - see news plan

Hi Darrell, are there any NEW settings that work with the TC 5’s?

No, the settings that are listed out step by step in the 5 minute training course are still the best settings and are working great if all rules followed. They work as well on the 20 minute binaries you just need to use same rules but use a 6 tick chart instead of 3 tick