$7,800 in 8 Minutes: Perfect Way To End A Week!

I love my spreads but now and then i just snag me a bunch of binaries :smile:

Woahhh… I believe my jaw just dropped all the way to China. Doing 100 contracts? That requires some cojones, I mean skillls :smile:

Hey Darrell great job!, I pulled up a chart and noticed some chop at the time you took the trade just curious what did you see to allow you to take this trade especially with the little time left to expiration and what bar size did you use. Thanks Gary

There was a bit of style on this one. Was looking at some volume information lots of stats and a chop. The risk reward was decent. Just showing that yes I do still trade binaries but still would like to REMIND EVERYONE I traded spread for 9 months before i touched a binary. Focus on those spreads first to have the income. Binaries are for the higher risk capital. They are easy to understand harder to trade and usually dont have as good a risk to reward. If your asking me what to look at I’m going to tell you Izone Sharp Shooter and spreads over binaries everytime :). https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/izone-sharpshooter-set-up-and-rules/4415