What did I do wrong here?

I took this trade this morning on dax and hit sl, how could I avoid it?

Im not sure but i think that blue dot on the right is where you said you entered?

If that is the case you broke the rules. You must enter when the green TC arrow has a green TC bar with green trend flip and green trend band. You entered when the bar with the green TC arrow bar was red (3 bars later when bars eventually turned green) The rules stated you enter when the bar is green with the TC arrow not when they line up way down the road.

https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/izone-sharpshooter-set-up-and-rules/4415

My entry was at the red diamond it was short entry. The blue dot was SL

Regarding system - you did everything right some trades just don’t work out. 2 or 3 point loss next trade.

If you want to get into reading the chart it was going right into a 1 deviation high to low. Which it cant go through especially with volume increasing which it had.

But then it bounced off a 1 dev move…volume died off… it pulled back and went down a bit more but on even lower volume indicating no strength… which could be a reason to tighten ones stop to breakeven or tighter as a bounce is highly likely at that point. But dont overthink it. Take a 2 or 3 point hit and move on to the next trade is usually the best thing as it can be easy to over analyze the chart (Just wanted to share a couple insights as I thought that may be what your looking for).