1st Month result using the London Breakout Strategy

I can’t believe that it has been a month since I started trading FOREX. Particularly focusing on just the London Breakout Strategy at first. Towards the last week, I’ve also included the reversals. I did not include the numbers accumulated by using other strategies used. This numbers started using a $50 live micro account. To my excitement, I did add a few more funds to increase the size to a mini lot. Final pippage totals 1005.63 pips which = $100.56 for a micro lot, $1005.63 for a mini lot, and $10056.30 for a standard lot. I can’t wait for this account to grow to a standard lot.

Nicely done Gregster. The only draw back to the strategy is getting up at 3:00 in the morning…lol. Small price to pay for success!

specially when I reach standard lot size. $10000 per month I’ll be a night owl. Playing golf by 10am

Nice Gregster! I was just curious what you mean by included reversals. Do you mean the reversal off of the breakout? Ive just started trading the London Breakout strategy and appreciate your posts… and would like to learn more about the reversals you mentioned. Thanks

Randy

Yes Randy, on most days the breakout is usually followed by a reversal later in the afternoon. A move sometimes ranging from 30-70 pips move. therefore making a daily 100 pip possible.

Nicely done! I’m really intrigued by this since I’ve changed jobs and am not able to trade or participate in the chat rooms at all anymore during the day.

How do you choose which pair to trade on any given morning?

I’m looking at all the GBP pairs.

Hi Gregster, What do you mean by “a reversal later in the afternoon”? Is it at NY Open or later? Thx Sharat

@gregster007 Hi Greg,

Can you let us know what sort of trading strategy you employ for this London breakout?

Much thanks.

Dillon, If you can use this strategy for the breakout as well.