5 months no luck, is this actually work for some people?

Hello fellow traders,

I trained on sharpshooter and trend catcher. Watched all videos made about them etc… Read the forum and started demo trades. I been demoing for about four months now and I am now down to $13,000 (thank god its not real money… yet). I can’t seem to find out what I have been doing wrong. I been doing dally, 5 minute and 20 minute binary.

On Trend Catcher I been doing method two trades and they are the ones that do me the most good. Yesterday I had a $1,000 profit and then today I lost it all and then some. I do not know where to go from here. I spent a total of 5 months training and I put in a lot of time into this so I am not giving up yet. It has to work.

So here is my question. When you first started out trading, how long did it take you till you did your first money trade? Is it really as hard as I thinking or Do you think I need to change systems?

I know its not much to go off of but I just need some help and encouragement. I have so much fun doing this and I do not want to give up.

Any Tips?

Thanks, Rookie Trader

P.S. I am really sorry if this isn’t where I post this topic. I will move it to correct forum if need be. Thanks!

Hi Brad, I would recommend a couple things here. First of all great job on staying in demo until you get everything nailed down. I would first of all recommend that all new traders start with NAdex spreads and not with binaires. I would recommend you trade spreads with IZSS or SEES trading systems before even attempting binaries. If you are determined to trade binaries I would be looking at the Power Play trades for binaries. This is by far my favorite binary strategy and the one that i think is best. https://forum.apexinvesting.com/c/s10-systems-sees/swing-trades-out-of-chop

Also check out this post from another trader that was in your same position: Are you tired of losing money hand over fist? Take a peek. (long winded warning)

Thank you! I will look into it