Apex Momentum Scalp System Rules and ATM Strategy Setup

Well i am a newbie here… so here it goes. I set up the DOM according to the instructions. I noticed it is for TF. I am not sure how to trade this using the Dom on Nadex, where can I go to learn. But originally since I am unable to trade in the day, I want to begin to implement the strategy on forex spots. I have gbp/jpy open, I am not sure what indicatiors I am suppose to open and use to trade APEX and the momentum scalp, or does it do it automatically?

Well i am a newbie here… so here it goes. I set up the DOM according to the instructions. I noticed it is for TF. I am not sure how to trade this using the Dom on Nadex, where can I go to learn? But originally since I am unable to trade in the day, I want to begin to implement the strategy on forex spots. I have gbp/jpy open, I am not sure what indicatiors I am suppose to open and use to trade APEX and the momentum scalp.

Traine, You can not place your Nadex trades using the Dom within the Ninjatrader platform. You must place your Nadex trades through the Nadex Platform or the Apex Scanner, Ticket extension and Stop Plug. If you are looking to trade Spot FX you can trade through Ninja. As far as your questions on the Apex System and the Momentum scalping you need to watch the Elite MVP Training Course, from start to finish, it walks you through each step on exactly how to do them and what charts and indicators are needed: http://apexinvesting.net/apex-elite-mvp-course/