Autotrade

Asap no date

Darrell, any update on autotrading NADEX? r

FCM’s first step, then integration, then release. It will be a bit. But we are ready to make it happen as soon as its allowed.

this what i’m waiting for please send email

Until there are FCM’s we can’t do auto trading. Once FCM’S come on board we will be working to launch them asap and will notify everyone via email when available.

what is fcm mean

From Investopedia:FCM “http://www.investopedia.com/terms/f/fcm.asp

Brad

Future Commission Merchant - its basically a US regulated broker (but a higher level than simply a broker) that will offer Nadex to their clients. This allows POA for newsletter signals to be done with your authorization by the broker on your behalf.

Dear Mr S

Please give me a call so that I can explain auto trader in complete detail.

If you have any questions regarding Nadex products or the Nadex trading platform, please feel free to contact me directly at the information listed below.

Best Regards,

CONTACT INFO

this what i got from Nadex darrell

Yes he would go into your own api that you control that no one but you executes on (fee for fix and api setup and fees for orders and cap on contract quantity fees etc… etc…) - or state anything else must be arranged between you and and FCM and a newsletter provider once that is available but at this time it is not so he can’t really comment on it. I talk to Nadex every week sometimes everyday. You can dig in all you want but i have the answer just ask I will save you some time :slight_smile: If you have specific questions for your unique circumstance just let me know in the help desk. I will be glad to help.

Darrell

thanks darrell

i have a learning disability i find things hard to comprehend i hope autotrade happens for us mentally challanged people

Trading is challenging for everyone. Even more if you have a disability. Apex has traders who are physically disabled and have major learning disabilities. There ability to push through (ie one trader I know literally has to watch every video 10 to 20x but has pushed through it) are very inspiring. Don’t give up and don’t just depend on auto trading we are here to help. It’s not as easy as we all want it to be but not as hard as we all make it. Personally I used to fear public speaking, I had a lisp and that did not help, I would skip school the days we had to speak in front of others. Now I speak on the radio webinars and large events easily. I also used to have to.read the same paragraph 10x to remember it and now I can read a large book in under an hour and remember it. I also took the math avoidance degree.in college with only one math class and now I’m a trader. I highly suggest buying and immediately reading or listening to think and grow rich it has helped me and countless others push through challenges to achieve our goals. Darrell

i hear what your saying and would proably get 1 of your signal service or all of them but i would proably need a trading computer more than 1 screen plus the signal service is quite a big financial outlay for some1 on SSi plus i live in Ak which means i would have to trade the hourly fx or shorter timespan if there is any, i will proably see ur teaching video’s, does your add-ons with the signal s include a proability meter or something similiar tools. you been very helpful.

The magnet and volume reversal trade that comes with p3 (vspike indicator) that I taught in Thursdays recent recorded webinar, high probability trades, you can do anytime day or night (it’s free with p3 and elite and we will release a cheaper subscription in two weeks that includes this strategy and the nadex trading pit and deviations and more in two weeks that is about half the cost of p3 (and the magnet trade is very low risk)

A second monitor is very helpful, not required, but a lot easier.

You don’t need a powerhouse trading computer. New one with win 7 or 8 should do. For extra monitors it’s easy just use a usb monitor adapter Newegg.com - usb monitor adapter http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=usb+monitor+adapter&N=-1&isNodeId=1

any new news about autotrading

Not until there are FCM’s on nadex

will you ever come out with a binary robot trader?

We will be having some new Binary signal packages we will be releasing soon, but any other type of autotrading will have to be looked at in the future when FCM’s come on board with Nadex

Any new news or information info on FCM’S and autotrading?