Can you use IQ Feed without an account with Ninja Trader?

I have a question about the IQ Feed also. I have tried the free FXCM feed and it does not show anything in the volume indicator. Only when you are connected to CQG does the volume indicator work. So if I use the forex only IQ Feed will all the indicators work and would I have to have an open account to receive the IQ Feed?

You always need to connect CQG first then FXCM or IQ Feed even if you are only trading forex.

Thanks for the answer.

WE use futures data for forex volume as spot fx “shows tick volume not true volume” this is covered in the ninja setup videos. If you use IQ feed which is an awesome feed you will also need to make sure you are paying for real time futures data or getting the discount by connecting it with a live futures account for it to wor.

ok i have my futures setup and my iqfeed also. my problem is that my volume drops off in five minutes time. i am wondering if i am setting up my charts wrong or should my ninja be in a live trading format as right now it is in a demo i believe. five minute binary hunter four charts. doesnt matter if one or four still have volume loss.