[First week live] Simple strategy using Free Deviation Levels nets 591.2 Pips

Just want to say thanks to Christopher Wall for the Dev Level Radar post and Darrell R Martin Jr for offering it to us for free. I deposited money to my live account last sunday, traded small forex contracts (0.01) the last 3 days and made 19 total trades, all winners. I was over complicating it in the past and going from strategy to strategy, 5min Binaries, not good for someone with ADD smile emoticon So I made the decision to slow down and go simple, stress free longer term trading. So far 19 wins, no losses on my first week. [Oh, didn’t trade today as dev level was not showing up, I was just lost without it] Beginners luck?

591.2 pips according to myfxbook…

Jesal, I have been looking around the forum and I cant find the Deviation Level Radar post that you are speaking of, that helped you to get the 591 pips. I have been working with currencies for awhile, and would love to know what it was that you were working with, could you direct me to your source? Greatly appreciated!! Josh

Hi Yoshi, I just monitor multiple instruments using free deviation levels. Here’s an example grabbed from Christopher’s post…

this is a great idea, where did you see this post from Christopher, I can’t find it, can you link to it?

I need to compile the post and put it in this Forum. Darrell asked me to a while ago. Sorry for my laziness. :wink:

We all get busy, and I cant imagine you as lazy. Just doesn’t fit :sunglasses:

Hi

I would like to read that Deviation Level Radar post pls. Thanks

It is located here: Deviation Level Radar