"Live trades" in proper sequence for Spreads 101?

I have watched the Binary 101 course and thoroughly enjoyed it. I have been looking at binaries for a while now and felt it was just perfect to round out my understanding. Thank you.

However, while trying to watch the Nadex Spreads 101 course the “Live trades” module seems far too early for most people to understand. I haven’t even been told what a floor or ceiling is yet I’m learning how to collect premium (something else not yet defined)? Maybe a Nadex platform video explaining what spreads are, how the floor and ceiling are decided, etc. would be a good idea. Something like this? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUkvuxsOWRE

Hopefully this is some helpful feedback.

Thanks

Zach

Hi Zach:

Yes, we get lost in the library and forget to pick the book that we came there for! :smile: You may be referring to this:

Specifically look for video timeline: 32:30

Hope this helps. If this is not what you are looking for, it is still a good opportunity to say ‘hi’ :smile:

Best, Koti

THIS is much better, thank you itskoti!

That first video is a little advanced for some, but once you get to the second video it starts from the basics of spreads and helps clarify some of the spread trades , as mentioned in the Intro video