Monkey see, monkey do! Iron Condors and the New Spread scanner

So I love trading Iron Condors! Anything that makes that easier I am ALL IN! :smile:

Lately I was inspired by Darrell when I saw him put on an Iron Condor in the middle of the day on the US Tech 100 in his Radio show video “Spreads Primer Video #2”. I decided to trying one myself.

I also took this as an opportunity to utilize the new “premium” calculator feature that is a part of the coming new APEX Binary/Spread scanner. The geniuses of the beta test group (I am not counting myself) recently added this feature to make the identification of Iron Condors on spreads very simple and easy! They are “handed to you on a platter” as Darrell once said to me.

Take a look at this capture from the new scanner. Premium automatically calculated for you and ripe for the picking!

I couldn’t aggree more with that statement as I was able to take 10 seconds to scan the NQ and identify a sweet Iron Condor that expired at 1400 today. With one hour to expiration I entered:

Time decay is so much fun isn’t it? Here is what the change in value looked like 3 minutes before Settlement:

I usually let mine settle. Once I enter I walk away and do not babysit. Not bad for sitting back and relaxing, eh?

I look forward to seeing people post about their own Iron Condors they found at the craziest times with this new scanner!

We are so very close to releasing the scanner, shouldn’t be long now. I think you guys and gals are going to love the new scanner! I haven’t even talked about the speed of the scanner! OH MY! Its even faster than the Nadex web platform, its almost not fair, almost. :wink:

Thank you Darrell and Apex team for taking everyone’s trading and ease of trading to the next level yet again!

-Christopher

Sweet can’t wait to use thanks for keeping us inform

Very nice looking new scanner! Looking forward to testing it out when it’s released and kicking the tires, so to speak.

Wow!! That is a great return, with little work involved!! This is SOOOO cool. Can’t wait to get this new scanner!!! I am so excited!!! Go Apex!!!

Josh

Why would you risk 374 bucks to make 26??? what if market turns arnd which is very possible…

If you do it right you don’t. Watch the videos in this forum post: Ins and Outs of Nadex Spreads especially the one on Risk and Reward.

Ok thanks, Im watching now, from what I know I can set up tp on the iron condor but how to set up sl? Can I set up sl and tp on the same spread?

You could. Here is a new post that may help with that question: Back in the saddle