News Trades

I did my first live trade this morning on the NFP with a 1:1 take profit with a strangle, thanks to the scanner (thanks for that DM). I was reluctant to trade USD/CAD because of canadian news but I set up the strategy anyway but just kept it at 1 contract. It worked out extremely well. Thats all I plan on focusing on for awhile as I continue to get a feel of binary options and demoing other strategies. I come from the forex world so I am aware of currency news but my question is, are there as many trade opportunities with the indicies and/or commodities? I have never looked at trading them, until now. Im sure I can google up enough info but apex has really cut my learning curve drastically and was wondering (if there is), do you plan on doing any trade strategies like you do with forex. Thanks

We trade all markets. Best thing to focus on for binary trades nearly every hour is “boomerang” under “system/boomerang” in forum. News is great, but there can be a lot or just a few traded in a week on news, so it’s not a primary system it’s more of a what to do when news is happening and when you should be backing off other systems during the news.