Using the Powerplay set up on Nadex

Is there anyone who is using the power play system on Nadex with good results. If so what time frame are you trading at. Do you have to adjust your charts at all. Trying to apply the power plays to Nadex I have not gotten good results to date

It is possible to use successful Power Plays with Nadex.

I don’t quite understand what you mean by time frame and chart adjustment (unless you’re using the Nadex charts). You should be using the charts in either the Elite Room or Ninjatrader. The Elite Room charts are already set up. The Ninjatrader charts should be set up, if you have it and followed the correct set up procedures. Bottom line, the most important thing is to follow the Power Play rules.

If you have not seen any Nadex Power Play examples, start by looking at this link:

The post above has a link to the course: http://apexinvesting.net/power-plays-with-nadex-binariesspreads-open-house-2017/

This is a very important course to watch and understand for Nadex traders. Follow everything you see there.

I’ll give my brief summary, but you need to watch and understand the full course: Do not hold contracts to expiration, especially with binaries. Trade by contract, not tick size. (No placing 1-3 ticks above/below x. Instead pick contract in the $30-$45 risk range.) Risk should be between $30-$45 or as close as possible with 1:1 Take Profit ($30-$45). (Buy $30-45 Sell $55-$70) (1:1 Risk Reward Take Profit) If risk is $30, TP should be 60. If risk is $45, TP should be $90. If the only Buy contracts available give risk between $50-$65, set TP at $90 (past this point, market moves slow). If the only Sell contracts available give risk between $50-$35, set TP at $10 (past this point, market moves slow). Forex trades need a minimum of 1 hour. Indices/Commodities need a minimum of 20 minutes. In Scanner, narrow down parameters to match above rules.

In addition, there is another course that is important for Nadex traders: http://apexinvesting.net/module-12/09052017-extra-nadex-binary-entries-with-ultimate-power-plays/

My summary: Follow the Power Play rules for setting entries and stops. Can do trades 5-15 minutes before expiration (can even do 20 minutes). For Nadex, you enter contracts where otherwise your Entries/Stops would be placed. Get Contract around $75 Buy or $25 Sell. Exit around $50 for $25 loss or Exit at expiration for $25 profit. (Preferably, set early TP around $94 or $6.) There’s a higher probability that the market won’t turn against you with 15 minutes to go. If you win, you were already well ahead and ITM. Potential profit $25 (if TP doesn’t hit). If the market turns the opposite way, get out early at the $50 level. Loss is $25.

After viewing the courses (or If you’ve already viewed everything listed here), keep practicing in demo until you get it right. If you practice enough times, you’ll get better. The standard here is 20 days of CORRECT trading IN A ROW. This does NOT mean 20 successful trades. It means 20 days of FOLLOWING THE RULES.

Hope this helps.

Anthony