What did I do wrong?

It has nothing to do with the screen that showed you where up $76 it has to do with what trades where placed before and after.

Not sure what you mean by you can’t get out… The benefit of nadex is you can get out.
You do.have the information in three places. 1 nadex emails you an email every time a trade is filled or a held one settles. So it’s in your email that you use for your nadex account.

2 your order history in the platform (though a settlement won’t show as its not an order) any entry and exits are there

3 in my accounts you can pull all transactions for any date range including entry filled settlement etc

So you can find it in one of three places.

You are correct it’s not about a single trade win or loss bit it’s also not about getting information from nadex. It’s about misunderstanding something. Most likely the way the question you are asking the question is the problem when talking to nadex.

Call them and ask them how to pull your history in my accounts and walk you through what you did.

You should have bought the specified contract at 57 then set a take profit for it at 96. If that’s all you did it won. If you bought and held it won. The only way you lost is if you did something else.

Please reply and paste your history on that day from my accounts and or you emails you sent and the order history and I can wrap this up and tell you what you did wrong in less than a few minutes.

I have also called you and left a voicemail. I can call you and walk you through it as well just need to reach you. I can solve this for you but need the information from you that you do have access to.

I guess i’ll add to my own, ‘what did I do wrong’ thread…

this was an epc…

what did I do wrong? last 15 minutes, confluence green, MVP green…it was ITM most of the hour; it just dropped in the last 5 minutes…

yes, it was 75% expected range hi to lo, but there have been times where it would reach that but still stay above the strike…

And your using time based not diagnostic bars is the main issue

But DM, isn’t time important for EPC? Need to be aware of expiration, right? Should I have multiple charts for the same instrument? 10 min, 4min, and diagnostic (momentum scalp)? The original MVP system was time-based, right? Is the momentum scalper method even more accurate than MVP now?

isnt what important

ranges should help you on that put a marker if needed to konw in the last 15 minutes

all you need to know is your in the last 15 minutes (note you may use smaller bar sizes on scalps etc…)

for all systems

butterflies and boomerang 4 min spike striker 5 min mvp 10 min momentum scalp, epc, etc, momentum breakout, A.P.E.X Elite Pattern MVP entries and add ons, apex elite mvp reversals, bmx reversals diagnostic bars (may use smaller sizes if warranted)

You don’t have to catch every fish there are infinite ones out there :slight_smile:

The original and current MVP system are time based.

Elite MVP systems are not time based its diagnostic based.

When you say MVP not sure if your referring to the simple 10 min evp system or if your referring to Elite MVP

I would not cmpare them for accuracy. Both are very accurate. One is a scalping method (momentum scalper), one is a trending method (apex elite mvp entries add ons reversals and bmx), and one is premium collection (mvp 10 min)