Why I love IZSS!

So early this morning aroung 1:00ish, my daughter thought it was a great time to wake up and play despite the fact daddy had to be to work at 5am (she’s 5months old btw) lol. In the midst of that I decided to take her with me to my trading desk. I loaded a GBPUSD chart with the IZONEsharpshooter template. Needless to say, I had a great morning. This is for those who were wondering whether or not it works for spot forex as well. I use this for spot forex all the time and it works with the exact settings Darrell described in the training. Here’s a couple screen shots of the trades I took this morning…

This system is awesome. I love it because it can be used on any market. Once it was introduced, I studied and practiced my butt off with it and it has definitely paid off!

And I'm done for tonight. 155 pips

Nice work! Quick question on your first chart; where was your stop set? Were you using MVP arrows as your trailing stop when you first entered the trade? Looks like it would have taken you out of the trade around the 2:35 mark once price went back up to settlement.

I was just curious if you gave your stop a little wiggle room when you first entered.

No, I used the previous swing high as my initial stop. Once the MVP passed my entry point, then I used MVP. I always do that around deviations and ICE zones because of the chop that usually happens at those levels. Usually when the setup is like that, I don’t mind taking a small loss if it goes against, because eventually another great setup will follow soon

That’s what I figured you did. Good job thanks for sharing!

Love hearing this!!! Teach the kids while they are young :slight_smile:

Great job pressing in its amazing how well it pays off.

A couple other settings on the continuum bars you may want to even try out on fx are

2/10/60 3/12/60

Check them out and let me know what you think

She’s going to be a trader. No doubt about it. I can tell by the way she points and drools at the monitors lol. I’ll definitely put those settings to work. Thanks!

Nice trades, great job! I have a kid too, 7 year old that likes to watch IZSS charts, knows “red=sell, green=buy” I think I have a tick monster in the making :slight_smile: