Why I Think Trading ITM WILL Fail..or will they

It shows a 3 up and 3 down move not 6 up and 6 down.

They are proce correctly as I laid out.

Regardless it seems you have change your tune from impossible to statistically probable.

Every time I trade OTM, the market doesnā€™t move far enoughā€¦ or it moves far when itā€™s too late & it has to move even FARTHER to make a profit. I think my best bet is to do a butterfly on the daily indices with strikes as far apart as possible. Then use the Apex stop plugin to make sure you still come out ahead if one is triggered. If this doesnā€™t work, Iā€™m convinced that I canā€™t make money trading. Iā€™ve come up with some amazing strategies ON PAPER, but they donā€™t seem to win consistently. Iā€™m so sick of not making money. This is going to work. I just have to keep telling myself that. :stuck_out_tongue:

YES! This is what I was thinking about doing!!! I want to wait for the indices to open at 9:30, wait for its initial move, then sell a deep ITM if it went up, or buy a deep ITM if it went down. I have to use expected range as well.

you need to learn to read candlesticks. itā€™s the key to winning any binary.

Keep your eyes and ears open for some new apex indicators in the near future that should help a ton with these type of binary strategies :slight_smile: Wait and see :slight_smile:

Will we be notified when theyā€™re released?

Darrell, to confirm: ā€“ if the market hits 75% of expected range UP, sell a deep ITM contract? ā€“ if the market hits 75% of expected range DOWN, buy a deep ITM contract?

Thanks, Huey

Yes we will notify , do a webinar, and release training courses. Huey, yes that is correct

Hey darrell What type of chart should you use for this strategy?

Candlesticks never tell me whatā€™s going to happen. Iā€™ve seen so many videos on reading candlesticks. Itā€™s still random to me. Besides, different time frames give you different candles. It may close at the top Ā¼ of the body in a 5 minute chart, but then you could change it to a different time & get a completely different result.

For the strategy mentioned above , here is the training course which reviews the chart and Template as well: http://apexinvesting.net/boomerangbinarytradingsystem/