20-min Binary Template?

Hi, I started trading the NADEX 20-min binaries at their inception last year and ended the year w/ a $3400 profit trading 1-2 contracts. This year I am down $1500 so I obviously have some consistency issues, that is why I joined APEX. My question is there a template for the 20-min binaries like the one for the 5-min Forex binaries (BinartTC3tick)? I recall in my research that someone modified one of the templates for 20-min binaries (I think it was the BinartTC3tick template) but I can’t find the link. It seams that there should be a template for them.

Would some on please give me directions or a link to set up the charts for this?

Thanks in advance.

Just use the 5 min one - open a 6 tick diangostic bar vs 3 tick diagnostic bar and change the expected range to 20 minutes (right click chart indicators - expected range - 20 minutes) click ok

Right click on chart- templates - save as - name it whatever you like

Thanks, I couldn’t quite remember the changes and didn’t want to make a mistake. Have you ever considered including the 20-min template in the Essentials package? It seems like it would be a good way for a new trader to get started before moving to the full futures contracts.

To move towards futures the step is spreads Versus 20 minute binaries.