Cheap data

Good evening everyone I was looking for some more info on ways to get cheap data I watched the course and I know for a futures account I would never get approved for that and I do not have a thousand dollars to fund one I understand you can withdraw 500 but still that is 500 I do not have at this time I just saved $500 for my Nadex account I can just trade Forex because that seems like a cheap account to fund and just use the charts in the room to trade index’s and stuff like that any info would be super helpful thanks

Tradefinder90 if you go through the Getting Started & Setup With Apex & Ninja Trader course it will explain how to get free data and how to renew it every 90 days. Here is the link to the course:

http://apexinvesting.net/setting-up-ninja-trader/

I went through the course and you can only get free data for a couple weeks and then you can renew it one more time in that 90 days I know he said fund a futures account but I can’t afford that right now I am starting out with trading trying to get things in order

You can setup multiple emails through Gmail, Yahoo, etc. and use those to renew your data. For a few tips and tricks on how to do this you might ask your question in the Elite Room.

oh ok thank you for answering my question!