Elite Member waiting

I’m now working 70-80 hours/week, so I don’t have time for any boot camps. I hope the system will appear here sooner than later so I can try trading it if I ever get a chance to trade, which may be in a few months. Thanks.

It only take 90 minutes ro get this down and in the room trading not months of experience. Where there is a will there is a way. In a few months you will be just as busy. The question is will you be further ahead or in the same place.

Specifically, where are the details to set up the Sniper System. Thank you.

Once you sign up for bootcamp for free. Then you go to the bootcamp page. And follow the steps in order. Step 7 will show you step by step how to setup ninja trader data feeds and toolkit.

I’ve been using NT7 for several years. I just want to know where to find the set-up details. You’ve placed it in the template, so it’s probably automatically going to populate. I watched the first two setups, so I know you want us to use 10-tick diagnostic bars. I know we have to set 24/7. Is that it?

On the sniper section therr is a place called charts and template and workspace setup. You set up 3 charts. The video ans scrrenshots guve step by step directiona

I found it in the setup Ninja section. Wouldn’t have thought of that as I already have Ninja set up. Thank you.