Extending Nadex demo after 2 weeks

How does one extend a demo account at Nadex after 2 weeks? I heard that some folks after request are given 1 yr demo? I have requested kindly for an extension but CS says its the policy for 2 weeks only. Thank you Rumiguru

What a coincidence. I just emailed Nadex asking about that. The response was that they no longer extend it for a year. They want to know how much time I would actually need. I haven’t replied yet.

The first time I asked for an extension I was given about ten days since my live account was funded.

If you have funded an account AND placed a live trade then email [email protected] and he will extend it for a year.

thank you for that info Darryl…

No problem :slight_smile:

Is [email protected] still a valid email?

I sent out an email to the address above yesterday but have not received a reply yet. I am not sure how long it normally takes to receive feedback but I just wanted to see if there was someone here that could confirm that this Nadex person is still around.

I already have an active Live Nadex account which I have been using for the last 2 months. My demo account expired around the time I started trading using my live account.

Thank you for your time.

Dan’s a busy guy hes not in the office all day. Maybe a couple days a week.

He will hit all his email at once like on a 4 hour streak.

Hes very alive and around. I talk to him just about every week.

He will get you covered.

Make sure you gave him your live login and demo login (NOT passwords)