I Am Trying To Access The Nadex Pit Room And Only See A "Spinning Blue Circle" On The Access Page?

When attempting to access the Nadex Pit room on the access page on the site, I only see a spinning blue circle on the page even if I try using the “Open Chat Room In Pop Out Window” button.

The first thing you should do is “clear the cookies and cache” in the browser then reboot your machine before logging back into the Apex site and attempting to access the Nadex Pit again. If the issue persists you will want to be sure that you have the latest release of the browser, which for Chrome you would check by accessing the Control Settings button in the upper right hand corner of the browser and then selecting “About Google Chrome” from the drop down menu which will relay which version you have and if an update is available. If you have the latest release of the browser you should than un-install and then re-install the browser as this should resolve the issue. If after following these steps you have the same result as before, please submit a Help Desk Ticket relaying all of the steps you have done.