I'm new to NinjaTrader and not sure where to begin with setting everything up

You can watch the new step by step ninja trader setup course here.

This course takes you from downloading and installing NinjaTrader to setting up your data feeds and our toolkit.

Hello Apex Community. I’ve been a member of the site for about a month, so forgive me if this is the wrong section of the forum for this post. I finally got a new computer to install NT & Data Feeds on and I have successfully completed the “Setting up Ninja Trader, Data Feeds, & The Apex Toolkit course. After successfully installing NT and Futures Data, I proceeded to install Forex Data. I used the link above the video “To get FXCM free FX Data”, and it sent me back to NT. Once NT opened, I entered my info again where it said “Start using Ninja Trader FREE with unlimited real time and historical forex market data”. After this, it asks which version of NT in the drop down, selected NT7, and then opens the page that said, " you will receive an email including your username and password to connect to FXCM”. Here lies the the problem… The only email I received is “Thank you for your interest in Ninja Trader and our forex brokerage services”. I have yet to receive my username and password for FXCM. Now, I did email NT support and they just suggested to check my spam folder, but nothing was found there. I am hoping someone has a recommendation or has experienced this very recently and found a solution. Thank you in advance for any help, much appreciated.

Any luck with this? I just experienced the same issue.