Nadex BITCOIN Spreads coming soon?

Once and a while ill notice that the BITCOIN spread comes up with Nadex, but literally is only visible for a little while before its removed? Are they testing out BTC Futures spreads and contracts? I bought into the spread when it was there. It was DEEP ITM. Spread was like 6900-16550… The price at the time was 11K , today i sold out of the 4 day spread with +$236 the price of BTC is a little over 13k today. Will Nadex EVER implement the ability to trade Crypto Futures permanently and stop showing the spread one week for only an hour and removing it for a month at a time? Id love to sink my hands into trading Crypto Futures.

Today in the Elite Room Aaron mentioned:

“next week the CBOE will start bitcoin futures, and the week after CME will as well. Then in early 2018 NASDAQ will launch a futures product. After that we’ll see if Nadex brings it back.”

Thank you for the reply! Good to see that the market verities expand. I don’t personally trade Crypto Currencies as a whole, but the availability to trade it through Nadex feels a lot more at home for me to participate.

CME will be offering Bitcoin Futures starting on December 18th

Nadex with limited risk binaries looks more appealing

They could be just testing, but…