Scanner - How to scan for stocks, futures, forex markets using Apex indicator

I am new to Apex and I am wondering how traders at Apex scan various markets (stocks, futures and forex) which are setup to trade IZSS and other systems using Apex indicators. Is there a special scanner at Apex or it can be done using Ninjatrader? I came across market analyzer in the forum so I wanted to confirm if this is what traders are using for scanning various markets and setups. I have not watched the videos for scanner for spreads and binaries yet. Are these different than what I am looking for? I have used scanners at Thinkorswim and Tradestation so I was wondering if there is something like this available at Apex/Ninjatrader. Thank you.

Watching and trading multiple markets can be more advanced trading and often isn’t even necessary. One of the most profitable traders i know only trades CL (Crude Oil) and does it for a living. I suggest you go through as many of the education courses as you can and collect your questions around the courses. The market analyzer can be set up to work in conjuction with the Apex systems to assist in watching multiple markets but it is definitely not necessary.