Stop Trigger Spread Question

Ive gone through the videos…but If trading spreads on forex with the stop trigger plugin, what would be reasonable for market offset and worst limit…10-15 ticks?

Where to set stop trigger on Premium collection spread

I usually set my offset to 10 ticks/dollars.

Worst limit is a price not dollars. So set it to if you can’t get filled at X price then you would rather just hold the thing to expiration or get filled at that price. That is what a worst limit is. So if your offset is beyond the worst limit it will submit the worst limit instead. (which will be better than the offset if the market “explodes” past what you want as the worst limit your willing to take a fill at. It may go into working or it may get filled right away but either way you know that is the “worst” price you will get filled at if filled (else you don’t want a fill if it wont fill you there.)

For example…if gbp/usd was at 1.6215…the market offset is at 0.001…would that be 10 ticks according to the stop trigger plugin?

To help you be confident the best thing to do is 1st test it in demo Put in the number you think it should be do it super close and look at the order submitted you will if it worked correctly Also use the explain feature as it will tell you where it will submit it. Let me know what you find. Demo is great you can find out what is correct and not without having to worry about consequences. Fastest way to learn with stop trigger is in demo just put in settings read explanation put them close (trigger must be at least 1 tick away from indicative) and see what happens so you see it work.