Stumped on strategy

Hello Apex Traders Friends, my name is Caleb and I am new to Binary Options and trading. I am currently practicing in demo mode and drafting my written trading plan. I have been absorbing all Nadex videos I can, and have found John Skelton’s to be some of the most clear and helpful. I am at the point where I am ready to write down step-by-step strategies and implement them. I watch and understand the various videos on the different strategies and have a few that make sense, but for some reason there is a mental disconnect as to HOW to actually break them down into a written ‘‘1,2,3 step checklist’’. What does it even look like? I visualize almost like a pilot’s pre-flight checklist, but what order? I feel stumped and stuck. Can any of you help with me resources? I don’t want to buy a trading course if I don’t have to.

You dont want to try to reinvent the wheel. It will cost you a lot more time and money than learning from someone who has been there and done that. The videos you have seen are just the very basics. Go to www.apexinvesting.com/binarymaster and learn how to put it all together.