Your battlestation

What Is your computer setup?

I was* working with this:

Back in Sept. I was foolish and decided to wait on 3.0 (although I have just recently realized if I had just started p3 I would probably be retired as night shift has station attendant by now /LeSigh hindsight is 20/20)

The p3 signals includes the predictor/time scalper strategy for at night. It comes with p3 and elite right now immediately.

Just trading at night just trading during the day etc… either way the same. Everyone can for the most part only trade a certain time of day.

The lowest cost one won’t have the predictor and time scalper included. (it will have vspikes and magnets (not as many of these trades in a day) and scanner and stop plugins and deviation levels.

The new package that does include it will be only about 20 or 30 less than the p3 signals. So personally i would not wait for it to come out. Get it now and get started. And we will be adding night time trades to the p3 signals as well starting over the next 1 to 2 weeks as we have now started posting in the trading pit even at night starting this week.

Some photographs of people’s setups would help us visualize and envision setups.