20 Minute TF Butterfly Study - Daily Setups and Results

This is my first day trying these. I would like to do these every day during the lunch hour and track all the results. Anyone else that would also like to do these please post along with me. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Here is Day 1:

Just some things to ponder: Wouldn’t we all like to do this every day during lunch? How many traders know ranges and volatility are usually low during lunch? Becasue options market markers are traders too, wouldn’t they price options with that in mind? If no volatility (and no time premium on 20 min binaries) what are ya selling (or buying)? And yes, stops are of paramount importance with any strategy, esp IC and BF’s. Alot of capital out if things really start moving unexpectedly. BF’s with binaries should be a break even (75/25) or -$10(80/20) at worst, but gotta have stops in. Same for IC’s

Nice trades Grim!. Yes after a couple times of getting hit you realize to pay close attention to those stops, they will get ya! Good job on the trades and great job on posting charts with notes! nice!

Results from Friday. Not the greatest. However not as bad as I expected.

Overall Study Stats:

• Total BF's = 6
  • Win/Loss = 3/3
  • Total Gross PnL = +$4.50

No trades today as I was out of the office during lunch and not able to execute any of these.

Love the examples and all the details! Keep it up man, awesome job on these!! :slight_smile: