5 min Trend Catcher. Which Contract?

Hi. I just finished the course but I’m still not sure as to which contract to buy when I get the confirmation arrow. Lets say I get a confirmation to buy. I look at the scanner or Nadex and there are 4 or 5 different strike prices I can buy at. In the videos Darryl talks about already having a window open to be able place a trade as soon as you get the confirmation but once again which 1 of the 4 or 5 strike prices would I already have pulled up in order to place the buy trade? When the Cyan arrow pops up it places a little horizontal line where the confirmation will be if the bar closes where it needs to. Is that the price strike Im looking to have ready to buy with?

Use the new binary scanner not the old one or nadex. Enter your filters. Use instant order option. When you get the entry signal the contract will be there and ready and you just have to do 1 click.

You may need to review the course again as we do not define the exact strike (this is covered in the baseball analogy) The majority of traders are doing ATM or ITM contracts for $10 to $25 profit goal with an average of $15 to $20 profit per trade.

The binary hunter is a bit more clear cut for newer traders and may want to start with it if the trend catcher seems confusing.

Make sure you are in the elite room where the charts are hosted for you to use and in the binary pit chat room so you can ask questions live.

Hi Darrell. I went back and watched a couple videos again plus talked with Lori a bit in the trading pit about the strike. i will watch the binary hunter webinar. Thanks for your response and happy 4th of July!

Hi again. I just watched the binary hunter video and have a few questions. Can I use this binary scanner with the ninja trader 5 minute TC chart (I like the audio queues)? Or does it have to be the binary hunter chart? If I have a choice and choose to use the charts you have created would I no longer need ninja trader IF this was the system I traded forever? Thanks.

You can use the binary scanner on any single system you want to use it on.

We have both the binary hunter and trend catcher charts for 5 minute and 20 minute binaries in the elite room so that is correct you do not have to have ninja installed to trade them.

@derb311 we have added the sharp shooter the easiest 5 minute binary trading system we have made so far. Make sure to check it out.