A Newbie & IZone Sharpshooter for Nadex Spreads!

This question was asked in the Elite room today:

Has anyone watched all of Darrell video’s regarding the IZone Sharpshooter system for Nadex Spreads? and this response from a New member - neil_1113 - alone should grab your attention:

I’ve watched them all Lori. The Izone has been working really well for us. So far we’ve made a total profit over the past 4 hours of $360 We joined Apex about 8 days ago, started learning everything. Jumped into trading, lost it based on our own methods (and misapplication of some of the systems). So we decided to start over. Sunday (yes, that is this last Sunday) we looked at the Izone. We liked it, and started on demoing. A few dollars later, we’re going to finish demoing tonight, and then probably start live tomorrow morning. We don’t watch the charts at all. Alerts are our friend. We go around doing whatever we want through the day, and the alerts tell us when to jump in. We wait till we are notified of the MVP. Then we’ll look at the chart, see if the trend catcher agrees with us, and then jump into the trade. We didn’t give up on bins, it’s just much easier on spreads to get off the ground. Izone is super simple and it works really well.

https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/apex-thursday-webinar-09-24-2015-izone-sharpshooter-set-up-and-rules-with-live-trade-reviews/4419

https://forum.apexinvesting.com/t/apex-thursday-webinar-10-08-2015-applying-nadex-spreads-to-izone-sharpshooter/4571

Hello. Thanks to DM and team for a truck load of knowledge. I am a newbie here and just as all those newbies ( I have reviewed most of the forum articles and videos). Pardon my ignorance for this question. Like DM answered for few questions in the forum, I am eyeing on the Izone Sharpshooter.

(1) But, what is the difference between Sharpshooter and Izone Sharpshooter?

Also, I just entered the elite room very eagerly :slight_smile: at about 7.30 CST today, but looks like the screen made few sounds like a camera photoshoot and few screen shots for izone sharpshooter and sharpshooter appeared separately. I am sure I would have missed few things in the learning.

(2) Is there a formal training video on entering the trading room?

Again, my apologies if I have missed the obvious notes elsewhere. Appreciate if someone can answer or point me to the right place in the forum for both (1) and (2) above. Thanks a lot. Koti