Any updates on the release for the

Nadex Spread Scanner ?

I was watching a great webinar the other day , and the moderator of the webinar mentioned, as well as showed / was using a spread scanner , that plotted on one screen … all of that Future’s spreads , time to expiration, proximity , In/At/Out of the the money, premium , etc… Here is the webinar that showcased the Scanner …

Just wondering if it was still in beta testing, and if there was an update on the date of it’s release, as well as the cost for the scanner ?

Thank so much - Michael

It is still in beta, Not sure on exact date, but I believe it will be released quite soon, and I am sorry, I don’t know about the cost, not privy to the information on that one!

I believe if you are an Essential or Elite member you can access the beta release of the new Spread Scanner here: Binary & Spread Scanner Beta access

http://apexinvesting.net/beta-launch-new-binary-scanner/

I did see a membership sign-up page for just the Pro Binary & Spread Scanner and it had a $47 monthly subscription fee. I’m not sure if that page is live yet for new members since I’ve only seen it once when I first tried to access the beta scanner tools.

Update: if you are on the home page & signed in - click on the Scanners top menu option > Click on - “1) Activate Your Access to the Binary and Spread Scanner Pro Now” option, This will take you take you to a subscription page for the Pro versions on the scanners. Note this service is free with Essential and Elite Memberships. So, if you are a paying member you should be able to click on the link I posted above and access the new Pro scanners.

Thanks for the information and the updates.

I am definitely interested in the Spread scanner , and am looking forward to the official launch